Advantages of ivy wall:
- quick to install: On-site installation of the panels does not require special expertise, it is easy and quick to implant the ivy wall on site.
- requires minimal care: In addition to irrigation, the panels require pruning and shearing twice a year. The plant does not exceed the installed height without pruning.
- long life: Due to the fact that amber is a very long-lived plant, it can live up to 100 years, the installed panels retain their original shape for a long time. Due to their evergreen properties, they decorate the garden beautifully in all seasons.
- environmentally friendly: Like living hedges, the ivy wall simultaneously produces oxygen, protects the accommodation from dust, has air purifier, noise protection, noise attenuation and anti-allergenic properties. With these features, it specifically promotes the creation of a healthy microenvironment.
- safe: The 5 mm thick galvanized, spot-welded mesh, which forms the frame of the panels, resists corrosion, so the fence wall can remain stable for many decades. If planted in the soil, the fence will also protect the garden from unwanted visitors (stray dogs, wild animals) or just keep our pet inside the estate. Its dense structure guarantees the intimacy of our yard.
- aesthetic: The ivy wall fits almost any structure, be it modern or minimalist. The panels beautifully decorate the yard, delight the eye and provide a close-to-nature experience for city dwellers as well.