Hajdankert Kft. (Hereinafter: SERVICE PROVIDER) During the operation of the www.hajdankert.hu website (hereinafter: the Website), it manages the data of visitors to the Website, users of the Website and users of the Service available on the Website (hereinafter collectively the CUSTOMER) in connection with the sale and delivery of products on the Website (hereinafter: products).
In connection with the processing of data, the SERVICE PROVIDER hereby informs the CUSTOMERS about the personal data processed by it on the Website and the sale and delivery of products, its principles and practices in the processing of personal data, and the manner and possibilities of exercising the CUSTOMERS 'rights.
By using the Website, the CUSTOMER accepts the contents of the Data Management Information and consents to the data processing specified below .
- Customer: any specific natural person identified or, directly or indirectly, identifiable on the basis of personal data;
- Personal information : Any information about the CUSTOMER;
- contribution: CUSTOMER a voluntary, clear and well - informed declaration of the will of the CUSTOMER expresses his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or other conduct which unequivocally expresses his or her will;
- tiltakozás: az CUSTOMER, amellyel személyes adatainak kezelését kifogásolja, és az adatkezelés megszüntetését, illetve a kezelt adatok törlését kéri;
- controller: means the natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, which alone or jointly with others determines the purpose for which the data are processed, makes and implements decisions on data processing (including the means used) or executes them with a data controller;
- data management: any operation or set of operations on data, irrespective of the procedure used, in particular their collection, recording, recording, systematisation, storage, alteration, use, interrogation, transmission, disclosure, coordination or aggregation, blocking, erasure and destruction; and to prevent further use of the data, to take photographs, sound or images and to record physical characteristics capable of identifying the person (eg fingerprint or palm print, DNA sample, iris image);
- data processing: the totality of data processing operations performed by a data processor acting on behalf of or at the request of the data controller;
- data processor: a natural or legal person or an organization without legal personality who, within the framework and under the conditions specified by law or a binding act of the European Union, processes personal data on behalf of or at the request of the data controller;
- data transfer: making the data available to a specific third party;
- disclosure: making data available to anyone;
- data erasure: making data unrecognizable in such a way that it is no longer possible to recover it;
- data destruction: complete physical destruction of the data carrier;
third party person: means any natural or legal person, or any entity without legal personality, other than the data subject, the controller or the processor or the persons who carry out the processing of personal data under the direct control of the controller or processor.
2. Purpose of data management
The SERVICE PROVIDER shall store and manage the data provided by the CUSTOMER only for the purpose necessary for the purpose of providing the service available on the Website, keeping in touch and identifying the user of the service (ordering the Product) only to the extent necessary.
If registration is used when using the service, or. place an order on the Website, personal information necessary to identify the products and the customer and to deliver the Product and issue an invoice will be collected and stored.
If the personal information provided by the CUSTOMER is related to a Third Party, the SERVICE PROVIDER shall consider that the CUSTOMER has obtained the necessary consent from the Third Party regarding the disclosure of personal information.
The SERVICE PROVIDER shall not use or may use the personal data provided for purposes other than those specified above. Disclosure of personal data to third parties or authorities, unless otherwise required by law, is. possible with its prior express consent.
In all cases where the SERVICE PROVIDER intends to use the provided data for a purpose other than the purpose of the original data collection, it shall inform the CUSTOMER thereof and obtain its prior express consent, or provide him or her with an opportunity to prohibit the use.
3. Legal basis for data management
CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information for data processing by the SERVICE PROVIDER. Pursuant to Section 5 (1) (b) of Act No. CVIII. Regulation 2016/679 / EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
SERVICE PROVIDER does not check the personal data provided to him, their authenticity. The contractor,., Is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data provided. Any. When providing your e-mail address, you are also responsible for ensuring that only he / she uses the service from the e-mail address provided. In view of this responsibility, all liability in connection with logins to a given e-mail address shall be borne solely by the CUSTOMER who provided the e-mail address.
4. SZOLGÁLTATÓ, mint adatkezelő megnevezése
Company name: Hajdankert kft.
Headquarters: 6600 Szentes Kurca sor 4. 4.
Company registration number: 06-09-009296
Tax number: 13297978-2-06
Account managing financial institution: Raiffeisen Bank Bank
Account number: 12066007-00107855-00100005
5. Duration of data management
The processing of personal data that is mandatory during the order / registration will only be kept for a specific purpose and for a period of time in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The CUSTOMER's registration can be canceled at any time after sending the cancellation request (by post, email). In this case, the deadline for deleting the data is the 5th working day following the receipt of the request.
In the handling of personal data, the SERVICE PROVIDER applies the principle of data saving and limited storability, ie. he handles and stores his data only for as long as he is obliged to store the data on the basis of a legal authorization. Upon expiration of the mandatory retention period, personal data will be deleted.
6. Scope of personal data processed
- Mandatory information provided during the purchase (order)
In order to make Purchases on the Website, the CUSTOMER must provide the following information:
- Company name,
- E-mail cím,
- Phone number (optional)
The SERVICE PROVIDER or the designated external service providers for the purpose of customized service is. a small data packet on your computer, called a a cookie is placed and read back. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the service provider handling the cookie has the option to link it. data you have saved during your current visits, but only for your own content.
The "Help" function in the menu bar of most browsers provides information on how to. in your own browser
- how to disable cookies,
- how to accept new cookies,
- how to instruct your browser to set a new cookie, or
- how to turn off other cookies.
If the CUSTOMER does not want Google Analytics to measure the above data in the manner and for the purpose described, install the blocking add-on in your browser.
8. The range of persons who get to know the data, data transmission, data processing
The data are primarily accessible to the SERVICE PROVIDER's or the SERVICE PROVIDER's internal employees, however, they are not published, they are not passed on to third party (ies) without the consent of the data subject.
The SERVICE PROVIDER uses a hosting service from 23VNet Kft. (Address: 1132 Budapest, Victor Hugo u. 18-22. Tel: +3614501222).
In addition to the above, the transfer of personal data concerning the CLIENT may only take place in cases specified by law or with the consent of the CLIENT.
9. User Rights and Enforcement Options
1. Right of access
The CUSTOMER is entitled to request information and get acquainted with the personal data concerning the CUSTOMER managed by the Service Provider at any time.
At the request of the CLIENT, the SERVICE PROVIDER shall provide information about the data processed by it, the purpose, legal basis, duration of the data processing, as well as who and for what purpose receives or has received its data. The SERVICE PROVIDER shall provide the requested information in writing within 30 days from the submission of the request.
The CUSTOMER may address any questions or remarks related to data management to the employee of the SERVICE PROVIDER via the contact details indicated below.
2. The data subject may request the deletion, rectification, restriction of its data
The CUSTOMER has the right at any time to request the correction or deletion of incorrectly recorded data at one of the contact details indicated below. SERVICE PROVIDER deletes the data within 5 working days from the receipt of the request, in which case they will not be recoverable. The cancellation does not apply to the data processing required by law (eg accounting regulations), they are retained by the SERVICE PROVIDER for the required period of time.
The CLIENT may also request the restriction of its data (due to illegal or inaccurate data processing). The SERVICE PROVIDER restricts personal data if the data subject so requests, if, on the basis of the information available to him, it can be assumed that the deletion would harm the CUSTOMER's legitimate interests.
Corrections, deletions and limitations shall be notified to the CUSTOMER and to all persons to whom the data have previously been transmitted for data processing purposes. The notification may be omitted if it does not infringe the legitimate interests of the User with regard to the purpose of data management.
If the controller does not comply with the request for rectification, blocking or restriction by the data subject, he shall state in writing the reasons in fact and in law for rejecting the request for rectification, blocking or restriction within 30 days of receipt of the request.
3. The data subject may object to the processing of his or her personal data
The CUSTOMER may object to the processing of his personal data. The SERVICE PROVIDER shall examine the protest within the shortest time from the submission of the application, but not later than within 15 days, make a decision on the merits of the application and inform the applicant of its decision in writing.
The CUSTOMER may exercise its rights at the following contacts:
Company name: Hajdankert kft.
Headquarters and Mailing address: 6600 Szentes Kurca sor 4.
10. Right to data portability
The CUSTOMER may request that the SERVICE PROVIDER provide personal data concerning its in a machine-readable format.
The Data Subject is based on Info.tv. and the Civil Code (Act V of 2013)
- You can contact the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22 / c .; www.naih.hu) or
- You can assert your rights in court.
If the CUSTOMER has provided third party data for the use of the service or has caused any damage during the use of the Website / Service, the SERVICE PROVIDER is entitled to enforce compensation against the CUSTOMER. In such a case, the SERVICE PROVIDER shall provide all possible assistance to the acting authorities in order to establish the identity of the infringer.
11. Use of e-mail addresses
The SERVICE PROVIDER pays special attention to the legality of the use of the e-mail addresses managed by it, so it primarily serves them to identify the CUSTOMER and to keep in touch during the use of the service.
12. Data Security
The SERVICE PROVIDER undertakes to ensure the security of the data and to take the technical measures to ensure that the recorded, stored and processed data are protected and to do everything possible to prevent their destruction, unauthorized use and unauthorized alteration. It also undertakes to call on any third party to whom the data may be transmitted or transferred to fulfill its obligations in this regard.
13. Other provisions
SERVICE PROVIDER reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Privacy Notice with prior notice to CUSTOMERS via an internal mail system. The amendment shall enter into force on the 30th day following the notification. Following the entry into force of the amendment, the CUSTOMER accepts the contents of the amended Data Management Information by implicitly using the Website.
This Data Management Information is valid from 01.08.2020.